WE ARE OPEN!
- Per the State of California, all clients must wear a face mask or covering. If you do not have one we will have ones for purchase at the reception desk. If you refuse to wear a mask, we will not be able to provide you with a service.
- Per the State of California, we cannot wax any services on the face moving forward. We will update our clients when this changes.
- We cannot allow guests in the salon at this time.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival for your appointment. There will be hand sanitizer provided at the reception desk.
- Service times will be increased to encourage physical distancing and to ensure we can sanitize the space after each client.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, or live with someone with COVID-19, we will have to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you decide to reschedule, you must schedule at least 14 days out from your original appointment date.
Contact and Location
Call: (909) 576 – 5399
Address: 9238 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770